District Honor Band Auditions
District II sponsors outstanding Junior High & High School musicians to participate in the District’s Honor Band. Selected students will have the opportunity to participate and perform under District leadership and guidance to promote and enhance existing skill sets.
- 7th – 12th grade students
- All students with teachers who are members of the District II Band Directors Association are eligible for a position in the Honor Bands.
- A student auditioning for the Honor Band must be a member of the school’s instrumental music program. In a situation where there is no program in the school, the student must be certified by the eligible music teacher at the school or a private teacher who is a member of the District.
- Saturday, December 16th at Tioga High School for Junior High. High school students will audition at the same time as the LMEA All-State Round 1 Audition.
- Audition fee will be $5
- For music visit https://www.districtii.org/band/dhb/music
- Student release forms must be completed and turned in on day of audition. You need only complete the District II Student Release form. The form can be found at https://www.districtii.org/forms/
*There will be a $30 membership fee that is due the first day of rehearsal.