District Honor Choir Auditions
District II sponsors outstanding Junior High & High School vocalists to participate in the District’s Honor Choir. Selected students will have the opportunity to participate and perform under District leadership and guidance to promote and enhance existing skill sets.
- 6th – 12th grade
- All students with teachers who are members of the District II Vocal Music Teacher Association are eligible for a position in the Honor Choir.
- A student auditioning for the Honor Choir must be a member of the school’s vocal music program. In a situation where there is no program in the school, the student must be certified by the eligible music teacher at the school or a private teacher who is a member of the District.
- Saturday, November 4th at Tioga High School for Junior High Students. High School students will audition at the same time as the LMEA All-State Round 1 Audition.
- Audition fee will be $5 per audition
- The audition selection is ‘Nonny Nonny No’.
- Student release forms must be completed and turned in on day of audtion. You need only complete the District II Student Release form. The form can be found at https://www.districtii.org/forms/